You can find common Škoda Karoq fault codes on this page that when clicked take you to a detailed description.
You can also type in the fault code you are getting below to find a more detailed description.
Search Škoda Karoq Codes
Do you know the fault code already? Enter it in the box below and hit "Search Codes".
Škoda Karoq Recalls
When a car manufacturer detects a problem with a model they put out a recall notice and more often than not offer to fix the problem free of charge.
You can check to see if your Škoda Karoq has any recall notices on our sister site AutoRecalls.co, sorted by model year.View Škoda Karoq Recalls »
Common Karoq Fault Codes
These are the most common Karoq fault codes that people are searching for.
System Voltage HighLearn More
Crankshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Range/PerformanceLearn More
Exhaust Gas Recirculation Circuit MalfunctionLearn More
Lost Communication With Body Control ModuleLearn More
Contr. Module LockedLearn More
Recirculation Override Circuit MalfunctionLearn More
Electric Air Pump Primary FailureLearn More
Auxillary Speed Sensor FaultLearn More
Fuel Restriction Indicator Circuit MalfunctionLearn More
Charge Pressure Contr. Negative DeviationLearn More
Data Bus Powertrain Missing message from ABS Control ModuleLearn More
PSP Switch Out of Self Test RangeLearn More
Fuel Pump Primary Circuit FailureLearn More
No CCD Messages Received From PCMLearn More
Engine control module (ECM) – suspension control module – CAN data bus malfunctionLearn More
Tire / Axle Ratio Out of Acceptable RangeLearn More
Controller area network (CAN) data bus- communication malfunctionLearn More
Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) Sensor Circuit Intermittent High Voltage/IAT - B Circuit High InputLearn More
- Manufacturer: Škoda
About the Karoq
Built as a compact crossover SUV, the Karoq is a vehicle created by the Czech manufacturer Skoda.
Built upon the Volkswagen Group MQB platform, the Karoq launched in 2017 and takes its name from the Aleutian language which is spoken by the Alaskan residents of Kodiak Island.
Released at a special event in Stockholm Sweden, the Karoq replaced the Yeti and is a wholly larger vehicle.
Skoda decided to release the Karoq as its own vehicle rather than the second generation of the Yeti due to the name ‘Yeti’ having negative connotations in China (a large market).
Available as either a two and four-wheel drive, the Karoq has a MacPherson front axel (a system developed decades ago) and in 2019 became Skoda’s best-selling model.
Within the first 11 months, the Karoq achieved 137,700 orders and by 2021 had a revised facelift.
This car’s common fault codes could be:
- P0563 – A problem is found when the engine control module is actually receiving power from the battery despite the vehicle having been turned off. The car will store this code as a voltage reading.
- P0336 – Detection of an unestablished voltage originating from the crankshaft position sensor. These types of error codes are stored by the engine control module.
- P0141 – Known as a generic code, this will mean there’s a problem with the 02 “bank 1” sensor 2 heater circuit (located to the rear of the catalyst on bank 1.
- P0299 – Found only on either turbocharged or supercharged engines, the ECU takes engine vacuum readings and will alter when an irregularity is discovered.
- P0403 – a malfunction relating to the engine exhaust gas recirculation unit.